Thursday

Catch Up Time!

So much to say, so little time!

First off...Wow! We're in Feb already! WOW! It's cra-zy!
And Here in the North East we are having the BEST SNOW WEATHER EVERRRR!
 (If you don't like winter and it's woes then look away for a second...)

 Loving the Snow!

Loving the Snow Days with the fam!

So, now on to the news...(come on back non-winter-loving friends!) ^_^
First off, my LSS closed down! OH EM GEE! I was sooo sad when this happend! I actually grieved! Now mind you, I've totally become friends with Christina and she's not moved  away or anything but she did have to close the doors to that part of her life, (the store not scrappin'!) because it was getting costly. But I know that she's going to be doing great things with her other artistry! YEAH for her!!!
... of course I took advantage of her discounts in the last days of sales and got myself some goodies...pics to come...and I've got my e-store going again, so the paper I acquired will be used almost immediately! YEAH for ME!

Next on the News desk is: It's a new year and there are so many challenges to follow, so many LO's to lift and so many crops to plan!
I've been thinking out loud with friends and have come up with some plans! I'll be starting our own challenges here on Snippy and probably even run our own online crop for a weekend just give you all a great way to share! It won't be too formal, since it will be my first one, but def. it will be fun and I'll have some goodies to give away! So STAY tuned FOR THOSE!

Last, I just want to shout out to all my online friends who have really encouraged me to keep pushing forward with my online business and giving me great ideas for items and wears!

YOU GUYS ROCK!

and for those of you who haven't checked out my store, come on by! Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment